There’s nothing I love more than a gooey, cheesy dish, but many take a long time to prepare or cook. Not this artichoke dip! It only has five ingredients and only requires about five minutes of work. The greek yogurt keeps it light and simple in comparison to most artichoke dips, which include lots of mayonnaise. If you have some spinach on hand, it would also be a great addition to the dip. This super easy recipe is perfect as an appetizer and perfect for sharing!
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 5 pre-cooked artichoke hearts
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 350℉.
- Mash the cream cheese with a fork until fairly smooth.
- Add the Greek yogurt and combine thoroughly.
- Chop up the artichoke hearts and mince the garlic. Mix into the cream cheese and yogurt mixture.
- Set aside a small amount of the parmesan and add the rest to the mixture, combining gently.
- Transfer the dip into two small baking dishes and add the remaining parmesan to the top.
- Cook for 20 mins at 350℉.
- Serve with toasted baguette, chips or crackers.
Yields 2 servings
Miriam Akhmetshin ’22